I saw this beautiful home over on Emma's Blog. It's proof that a comfortable house with three kids can still be stylish.
I posted earlier in the year about my friend's list of must-haves-for-hip-moms. Now, that I've had the chance to give most of them a try, I thought I'd post an early review. How did my friend do?
1. The Puj Tub: Miles' cord just fell off, so we were able to use the tub for the first time. Easy to use, easy to store, and it's cute. Recommended.
2. Boon Grass Drying Rack: I've been pumping to build up my stash, and I love this drying rack for the pump parts. Recommended.
3. Sophie the Giraffe: It's too early for Miles to actually chew on this teether, but Sophie sure looks adorable on the nursery shelf. Recommended.
4. Skip Hop Duo Deluxe Diaper Bag: I wanted a bag that my husband and I could both use. This one doesn't scream diaper bag, and it has a reasonable amount of storage space. Recommended.
5. Lifefactory Glass Bottle: I think these are cute, but I haven't purchased any bottles yet.
6. BABYBJORN Baby Carrier: This is still in its box. My husband wants to evenutally use this carrier because he thinks it's "manly looking", but I love my Moby wrap.
7. Bloom Coco Stylewood Lounger: Miles really likes chilling in his lounger. I like that it is sleek and modern looking, and it's perfect for when I want to jump in the shower or blow dry my hair. Recommended.
8. Bugaboo: I ended up getting the Bugaboo Donkey, and I LOVE it. It just debuted this month and is only available from select retailers. We live in an urban neighborhood and do a lot of walking, so we've already enjoyed its versatility. Plus, it's a beautiful stroller. Its advantage over the Chameleon is that it will convert into a double stroller for baby #2. My husband also purchased the Chariot Cougar 2. It's the ultimate stroller for outdoor activities. It works for strolling, jogging, biking, hiking, and cross country skiing. Pretty amazing. Miles has gone for his first run already. I know his dad can't wait to take him skiing. Recommended (both strollers).
I've been a bad blogger, but I have a very good reason. Miles Oliver was born on April 13th, weighing 6lbs 5oz, 19 inches long. He's a mellow, sweet-natured baby, and we're enjoying every second with him. I hope to be back next week with a few posts on our favorite baby gear items. Pictures of the nursery coming soon--we're still waiting for a backordered rocker.
Beautiful growth chart to keep long after they are grown. Available from fawn&forest.
I love this room from Jute Interior Design. The gray and yellow combo works well, and I'm dying over the camo wallpaper.