Today is my husband's birthday. Love you, babe!
via pinterest (thanks, Samantha!)
Monika from Splendid Willow posted pictures of her son William's room. She calls her style "edgy classic with a Swedish twist." Since I'm obsessed with Scandinavian design, it's no surprise that I love the end result. My favorite elements are the framed chalkboard wall, the sconces, and, of course, the teepee.
We're packing today for our last mini-trip before this vacation is officially over. It's been a lot of fun, but I might need a long nap when this is all done. Back to regular posting next week, but here are 3 more things to love until then.
1) A beautiful photo shoot from my favorite photographer.
2) Create your own robot wallpaper.
3) A smart way to display a ton of your child's artwork.
We're still enjoying some much needed relaxation time, but I wanted to share three things that are worth checking out this week.
1) Peruse the July/August issue of Dwell. It's all about Family Fun.
2) Bask in The Glow of this awesome room.
3) Get inspired by this magical space.
We're going on vacation. Wish us luck. It's the first time flying with little man. See you all in a week!