The Glücksstuhl is a walker, a chair, a blackboard for drawing, a secret hiding place, a rolling cart. It's a thoughtful, well-designed toy.
Have a lovely weekend with your little ones. I'm scheduling big blocks of play time with my guy. Hope you can do the same.
1) Storage for crayons:
2) Building blocks for the nerds of the future:
3) A mixer:
4) Croc Pile:
It's been a cold, snowy March here. If you're starting to feel claustrophobic indoors, try an idea spotted over at A Few Things From My Life. Doesn't this look like a fun way to share a meal?
4) Flying Tricycle:
5) Key and lock (my guy is obsessed with locking and unlocking things):
These are some of my favorite spooky gift ideas for your little ones.
1) Skull boots:
2) Hugo the Ghost:
3) The kid who saves Halloween:
4) Wooden skull to store little treasures:
5) Creepy crawly Beetle Rattle:
Two days ago I was wearing shorts. Yesterday was a little chillier. Today I woke up to snow, and it got me thinking about this:
2. A pretty pink lamp:
4. This canopy:
5. Baby angel wings: