I spotted this room over at Hayneedle. It isn't easy to make a room work for a little boy and a little girl, but this one manages to get it just right. I love the bookcase.
I adore the sweet, whimsical, beautifully illustrated books from Oliver Jeffers:
1) Bowling has never been so beautiful:
2) A lion print:
3) Blocks in the perfect shades NOT made in China:
4) Crayons that are easy for little hands:
5) You can never have too much Pantone:
These are some of my favorite spooky gift ideas for your little ones.
1) Skull boots:
2) Hugo the Ghost:
3) The kid who saves Halloween:
4) Wooden skull to store little treasures:
5) Creepy crawly Beetle Rattle:
1. Teaching manners:
2. The cutest push toy I've ever seen:
3. Sweater fish:
4. Bow tie bibs:
5. Thinking about Halloween costumes:
I'm not sure which I love more--this chair or the asymmetrical bookshelf.