I love spaces that invite you to sit down with your child and a favorite book. This one is perfectly done.
I love this wall! You can have a version of this bookshelf and beautiful row of dutch houses in your nursery or play room. Check out the free PDF tutorial to see how to make them out of an old ladder and pallets.
I love the flexibility of these removable decals from Walls by Mur. Check out their pattern gallery for inspiration:
I'm totally digging the Ubabub Booksee. Children's book covers are mini works of art, and the clear acrylic shelf allows them to shine. I wish I had thought of the idea.
I spotted this room over at Hayneedle. It isn't easy to make a room work for a little boy and a little girl, but this one manages to get it just right. I love the bookcase.
I adore the sweet, whimsical, beautifully illustrated books from Oliver Jeffers:
1) Bowling has never been so beautiful:
2) A lion print:
3) Blocks in the perfect shades NOT made in China:
4) Crayons that are easy for little hands:
5) You can never have too much Pantone:
These are some of my favorite spooky gift ideas for your little ones.
1) Skull boots:
2) Hugo the Ghost:
3) The kid who saves Halloween:
4) Wooden skull to store little treasures:
5) Creepy crawly Beetle Rattle: